DAY 1: ARRIVAL
Surrounded by snow-capped peaks in the picturesque Kullu Valley, Manali is a holiday favorite for adventurers across India. Just as famous for its idyllic villages and ancient temples as it is for river rafting and skiing, Manali has something for everyone.
DAY 2: MANALI
After breakfast at the hotel, we suggest you head to Nagar, a pretty village 22 km from Manali. Visit the Roerich Art Gallery and Museum that is home to the works of the artist Nicholas Roerich as well as traditional Himachali art. Also in Nagar is an ancient Vashisht Temple and sulfur springs. In the afternoon you could visit the Hidimba Devi Temple dedicated to the wife of the Pandav, Bhima. Walk down Mall Road in the evening to feel the pulse of Manali with its bustling cafes, shops, and bars.
DAY 3: DEPARTURE
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast and the breathtaking view of the hills before you transfer to the airport or railway station as your weekend getaway draws to an end.
- 2-night accommodation on twin share basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast & dinner.
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions.
- Air fare / Train fare / Visa Fees / Monument fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing or any other item not specified in 'cost inclusions'
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Term & Conditions:
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Cost based on standard / superior room basis.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Child below 02 years is Free.
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be added if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Akbar Holidays will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
- All rates are valid till Sep 2018.