DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN KUALA LUMPUR
Welcome to Malaysia! You will be welcomed on arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day getting your bearings and exploring the neighborhood.
DAY 2: KUALA LUMPUR CITY TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel, you begin your tour of the Malaysian capital. Your tour of Kuala Lumpur will take you to all of the city’s attractions including the gold-domed King’s Palace, National Monument and National Museum built to commemorate the Malaysian Struggle for Independence. You can also load up on souvenirs at China Town before heading to the serene National Mosque, the Independence Square or Anglican Church and the iconic KL Tower that adorns every Malaysian postcard. Your city tour ends in the afternoon and you have the rest of the evening free to indulge in some retail therapy.
DAY 3: GENTING HIGHLANDS
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel and leave the Genting Highlands hilltop resort. Admire the stunning views as you ascend to the resort by cable car. One of Malaysia’s biggest tourist draws, Genting has something for everyone. Visit Snow World, a winter wonderland in hot and humid climes and the indoor and outdoor amusements parks, perfect for adrenaline junkies of every age. You could even try your luck at Casino de Genting, the biggest of its kind in the country. En route visit Batu Caves, home to one of the largest Hindu temples outside of India dedicated to Lord Murugan.
DAY 4: DEPARTURE FROM KUALA LUMPUR
Enjoy your last morning in Malaysia before checking out of your hotel and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- Return Airfare ex Cochin
- 03 night accommodation
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Half day Kuala Lumpur City Tour with KL Tower
- Full Day Trip to Genting with One Way Cable Car
- Excursion to Batu Caves
- Return Airport Transfers on PVT Basis
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions
- Train fare / Monument fare
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing or any other item not specified in 'cost inclusions'
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
Term & Conditions:
- All prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Tour prices are for Indian nationals and foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Cost based on standard/superior room basis.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- All hotel rooms are subject to availability.
- We do not hold any reservations for air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms, etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday surcharge, if applicable, will be additional.
- While we provide the best possible assistance, any overstay expenses due to delay, change, or cancellation in flights will be in the guests and Akbar Holidays will not be liable for any such expenses.
- For Calculation purpose, 1 USD = INR 66. ROE will be applicable as per the prevailing rate of exchange on the day of payment.
- Please note that the itineraries are subject to change. The inclusions, however, will remain the same.
- All rates are valid till Sep 2018.
Black Out / Surcharge Date:
- 14th Jun: 17th Jun: Hari Raya
- 31st Aug: National Day Eve
- 22nd Aug: Hari Raya Haji
- 15th Sep: Malaysia Day